COLDWELL BANKERS EXCLUSIVE LANDLORD SERVICE GUARANTEE, WE KEEP OUR PROMISE OR YOU DON'T KEEP US
The need to have your property managed by a professional Property Management team is now more important than ever, as it has become a specialised field with vast legal implications. It places immense responsibility on whoever manages the rental property to comply with the Residential Tenancies Act and the complex rules and regulations it contains. Failure to do so can attract harsh penalties to either the you, owner or the owner’s nominated managing agent. Knowledge of the appropriate legislation is essential and agents involved in investment property management must possess a thorough working knowledge and understanding of this Act.
Landlord Services System
The Coldwell Banker Landlord Services System is designed to give you peace of mind in the knowledge that your interests are being looked after by professionals. The system includes: - Our guarantee to you that we provide the service we promised. - Operational systems to ensure efficiency & accuracy in the day to day management of your property. - Surveys to both Landlords and Tenants to ensure full customer satisfaction. Ring your local Coldwell Banker office now to find out more.
Thinking of Renting a Property?
WE CAN ANSWER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
- On average, how many properties does the agency lease each month?
- What human resources has the agency allocated to leasing properties?
- Does the agency staff personally show prospective tenants through properties?
- How does the agency advertise properties for lease?
- How much information is obtained from applicants for properties and what information is verified?
- What documented systems are in place for property management?
- What is your process for dealing with rent arrears?
- What is your process for dealing with repairs and maintenance?
- What steps do you take to ensure that all contractors working are properly licensed and insured?
- What steps do you take to ensure that all maintenance work on my property is competitively priced?
- How frequently will you inspect my property?
- What is the experience level of the staff members who will be leasing and managing my property?
- How much training have they had?
- How frequently will you account to me for rent monies collected on by behalf?
- Can you send me rent statements by email and deposit my money in my bank account electronically?
- What references do you have from satisfied clients?
- Do you provide a service guarantee?
- Does the agency have documented service standards?
- What back-up staff are there in the event my property manager is sick or on holidays?
- How frequently will you communicate with me and what form will it take?