When you consider the real definition of "The Perfect Family Home" it can mean different things to different families. For some it's a big home on a big block so kids can have a yard to play in, for others it's about location, connection to schools and services and the safety of the street.
This 455 SQM single storey 3 bedroom home in a Wattle Grove cul-de-sac is a great place to raise a family. There are many resources surrounding this street but the most important is that children can walk to the Wattle Grove Public school which is 5 minutes away and Australis Park with its great sports grounds. Holsworthy station is a 5 minute drive away or 25 minute walk. Wattle Grove shopping plaza can be walked to in about 10 minutes.
All these benefits add up to a lifestyle that is healthier, cheaper and more eco-friendly.
Check out these great property features:
- Main bedroom has walk-in wardrobe, other bedrooms with built-ins
- 2 way entry bathroom provides access from the master as en-suite
- Extra separate toilet off the laundry
- Open plan with combined living and dining
- One extra living area
- Double drive through garage with internal access
- Kitchen has gas cooking and stainless steel appliances and space for your choice of dishwasher
- Split system air conditioner in living room
- Large outdoor pergola
- Storage shed
Due to its walkability, convenience and popular location, we suggest you call quickly. Call Shabna on 0434 678 114 to arrange an inspection!