Many many people are acquainted with the liveability and exclusivity of Chipping Norton with some describing the suburb as the Double Bay of the South West.
Nevertheless there is a little known private lane way in Epsom road that concludes at the banks of the Georges River that many Chipping Norton residents are oblivious to. It's here where an iconic double brick single storey property called Fern-Leigh resides.
This is a completely original and inventive residence; it offers up surprises whilst ensuring a devoted union between the house and the land block.
No surprises however that its owner and builder was an architect.
Real estate experts say that a home's features are less important than the neighbourhood, the school district and the transport options.
Well this is a captivating property opportunity that offers that and much more including the chance to establish a home business and extending the home upwards to snaffle river views.
• Land size 718 SQM
• 4 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Master bedroom with en-suite and access to home business facility
• Front sitting room with unique ambience and statement.
• French doors, skylights , vaulted ceiling
• Modern and hedonistic main bathroom with rain forest shower and pebbled shower floor that provides beauty as well as an organic showering experience.
• Kitchen has stainless steel Smeg appliances , 2 door Fisher and Pykel dishwasher, Hartmann range hood and LPG gas cooking, breakfast bar dining with striking industrial ceiling fan.
• Private outdoor courtyard area with built in barbecue
• Double side access
• Two significant garden spaces , one of which is perfect for pool construction
• Pet friendly with secure enclosures
• Timber blinds in kitchen , bedroom and bathroom
• Double garage and extra driveway parking for boat or trailer
• Newbridge Heights Public School with its Opportunity Class is a highly sought after school placement
• Ten minutes away is The Warwick Farm development.
Here there will be a 144-room hotel, a microbrewery, bars, restaurant and a day spa. The Newmarket restaurant will be a paddock-to-plate style eatery, while a spectacular rooftop bar and pool deck will offer sweeping views of the racecourse precinct, the Georges River and Chipping Norton Lake.
If you are ready to experience a trifecta property opportunity then call Saesh on 0447 666 243 or Pieter on 0410 312 102
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools