This 4 bedroom single level property on a 461 sqm2 corner block has much to reveal.
It's a home that frees up time for things that really matter.
It is endowed with low maintenance upkeep and a floor plan that maximises flow and functionality throughout.
An easy care garden has been expertly designed by the vendor who was once a greenkeeper.
The buyer of this home will reap the benefits of 6.2 kilowatts solar energy system which literally means no electricity bills and it's a system that requires no major maintenance.
There is an opportunity to create side access and potential to build more vehicle parking on the property.
The street itself is a private cul de sac so you are only exposed to a very small amount of local traffic. It's very quiet.
There is also a vigilant group of neighbours who look out for each other but don't intrude.
An extra sense of security is enjoyed with a couple of neighbours who work for the police and ambulance services.
Important features include:
- Renovated transitional kitchen that projects balance and harmony and a great deal of flexibility , wide breakfast bar dining with Westinghouse and LG appliances
- Casual living area off the kitchen
- Other 3 bedrooms at far end of the house
- Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
- Master bedroom at front of home with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- An alfresco shade sail over concreted entertaining area
- Gas hot water and natural gas BBQ
- Double remote control garage with shelving
- 13 minute walk to shopping centre
- Close to M5, local schools and parks
Who Should Live Here:
- Downsizers who want a simpler life close to shops and transport
- Small families with children and pets who want space in the back yard to roam
- Professional couples wanting a stress free living environment with less utility bills
This is a must see, so call Azam on 0417 555 350 or Shabna on 0434 678 114